- Pink salt from Himalayas
- Colored pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- Olive Oil
- 4 yellow potatoes
- Green olives with anchovies
- Fresh coriander
- Cheddar cheese
- Cinnamon tree firewood steak
1) An incision will be made where we will place garlic. Season with salt and pepper and let it rest before going to the grill.
2) While the meat is resting, make a cross-shaped cut to the potatoes, wrap in aluminum foil, rub them with oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
3) Place the meat (tri-tip) on the grill over indirect heat for about 30 minutes, first on the side of the fat at 250 ° / 275 ° F, then we flip the meat and give it about 15 more minutes. To finish over heat, seal with 3 minutes on each side.
4) Wait for the meat to seal.
5) In a frying pan we add olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, olives and the tomatoes for our garnish.
6) Remove the meat from the grill and let it rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
7) Gratin the potatoes with cheddar cheese and a drizzle of olive oil and its ready to serve.
Tip: If you want to give a twist to the recipe you can add some crispy “fajita” and with all the ingredients used you can make amazing tacos.